Saturday, June 20, 2009

All aboard



It is sooo stinkin' hot here and sooo terrible dry... Hope everyone is making the most out of their Saturday... I'm trying to stay indoors where it's cool...

Here's a page I made today. This is for one of the sketches over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. I got behind while I was away on vacation, and this one will catch me up. This page is the first one I've done on my son, who, I can't believe, is now almost 30 years old. I'd say I was just a little behind, wouldn't you? Anyway, he was just the sweetest little baby/boy, always happy, and actually still is. Here's what I used:

Card Recipe:

SU Basic Black CS

BoBunny 2" Xtreme Teen

SU Chocolate Chip CS

SU True Thyme CS

SU Kraft CS

SU Cranberry Crisp CS

SU Basic Black Ink

SU True Thyme Ink

SU Speckled Jumbo Wheel

SU Right On Tract Reg. Wheel

Sizzix ~ Train Engine, and little engineer and clothes

Cricut ~ My Community Cartridge ~ little train

Martha Stewart ~ Halloween fence border punch, turned into train track

Black Jewels

Black Brads

Buttons

SU Black Journaling Pen

White Gel Pen

Cutterbee ~ Curvy Cutter

Making Memories ~ Black spongy glitter letters.

Hope you like it, and thanks so much for stopping by..

Have a wonderful evening, and stay "COOL".....

HUGS:0)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is one cute little fella alright!! Where does the time go? It's finally hot here in Sask. also. Enjoying it because it doesn't last long in this country!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...